Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nospmas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Commercial Cleaning
    I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go about getting the proper things to start our own cleaning crew?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 8, 2007, 12:32 AM
    Nospmas, there are many sites on starting a business on the web. Google; "Starting a new business-Cleaning Business" and you will find many. There are also many trade magazines for the commercial cleaning business, again go on line for info.

As far as insurance; you will need Liability Insurance, Bonding if the job/project calls for it in that particular bid, workmans comp, etc. Contact several Insurance agents to get this information and get different prices as they vary, a lot.

I have been in the commercial Cleaning Business in the Chicago Area for over 35 years; my own company for the last 15 years. If I may be of any further assistance let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning bidding [ 5 Answers ]

When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free

Priceing on commercial cleaning. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I charge for a 11 floors offices, they want me to give them a price to clean the entire offices inside every day ,how do I figure this out, please help me I need this quote for tomorrow.

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

View more questions Search