Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J O Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Introducing new company
    HI There, we started a forklift company where we hire out brand new forklifts on contracts of 36/48 or 60months. But I don't have any idea how to promote our company or how will I and with what do I approach the Customers. I have the contracts all made up etc. but just don't know what to do for a proposal.

Please could anyone assist me.

Thanks, J O
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 05:44 AM
    How were you able to start up a company like that without the business plan that included attracting customers? Perhaps you were able to secure financing privately that did not require that portion of your plan.

For some ideas you might try your local Chamber of Commerce, SCORE, the SBA, or if your area has a business development center (here it is run through the Chamber of Commerce).

Good luck.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 09:48 PM
    You also might want to check out the information on the following link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/techni...ter-91577.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Introducing our company profile letter [ 3 Answers ]

Please give us a detail introduction letter about our company and wish to inform you that we are dealing with airconditioner sales and service since 1993. We have an excellent sale/service network with a good technical background. We have a good cliental data base in the market. Now we are...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Does parent company separate with subsidiaries company? [ 1 Answers ]

The rule in Salomon v Salomon was laid down at time when economic circumstances were vastly different and the principle of laissez faire ruled supreme. In the Modern day and age, parent companies should not be allowed to shelter behind wholly owned and controlled subsidiaries.Why?

View more questions Search