Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEYANTHI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Key board displays wrong character.
    Hai
    My key board displays wrong character, For example If I press @ it displays " if I click back slash it displays #. In my regional settings it selects UK keyboard.

Help me for this problem.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 5, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Make sure that ALL of the regional settings are appropriate for your location and keyboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard types wrong key [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's Prostar laptop prints a j when the y key is pressed. I was told it was the keyboard so I bought a new one and same problem ! All the other keys work fine and j is still a j just no y. any help would be appreciated.

Music key board [ 2 Answers ]

On a keyboard the distance from one key to the next key is ?

Deactivate key board [ 3 Answers ]

I am using Presario 2500 laptop and having problem with on of the key in the keyboard. Even if I don't press += key it performs. So is there any way where I can deactivate my laptop keyboard and use an externel key board?

MS PowerPoint shows wrong character. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a user that in Power Point while typing the ' in her presentation shows up as asquare. This only happens for the ' all other characters show up fine in this presentation and in Word and Excel the ' works just fine but in this one Power point the ' shows up as a square. Has anyone ever heard...

Dim Laptop Displays [ 7 Answers ]

This is a fairly common problem. Wondering if it is fixable (w/ out having to spend $300+ on parts and another $100 on labor). In my case we're dealing with a Toshiba Portege 2000. It boots and operates fine, but the display is extremely dim. Could it be loose connections? Or is the display...

View more questions Search