Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newenglandcs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2005, 01:40 PM
    Movie title?? A house burning and someone walks off a cliff.
    I remember watching this movie when I was with a babysitter many many years ago.

1980's - very early 90's

The things I remember from the movie are:
    There is some house that I think is engulfed in flames. There may be a ghost involved in this, but there's someone in the house that is trying to get someone else out.
    There may be a white fence surrounding the house.

From what I remember, someone ends up walking to the edge of a cliff right near the house. There's water at the bottom of the cliff and they walk off it, but you don't see a body or anything like that after they jump.

The house seemed to be built right off the water, but up on a cliff. The water was most likely an ocean, but I don't remember if it was a lake/pond.

The movie seemed like a horror movie, but I'm not sure.
    circusmort Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 10:55 AM
    Description sounds like Paperhouse, but can't remember of anyone jumping off cliffs in it, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098061
    jenny mckenzie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 02:09 PM
    Sounds like THE LADY IN WHITE starring Lucas Haas. The Lady is a ghost and she is searching for her dead little girl.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Nov 24, 2005, 03:21 PM
    This does sound like LADY IN WHITE.

SPOILER ALERT:!!

When the man killed the little girl in the coat room ,he carried the little girls body out of town and to the cliff. WE know that he threw her over, but I don't believe that they showed it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Movie burning... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this just comes in my mind because, I saw some DVD with 7 movies in it then I think. A DVD disc only have 4. something GB if that's so how come 7 movies fits in, I know that movie now a days are in AVI format and its size was too large... If there's a way to fit it... may be you can burn 1 movie...

Wires on my remote control for my Hampton ceiling fan? [ 1 Answers ]

:( I'm having trouble trying to fiqure out which wires on my remote control for my Hampton Ceiling Fan... The remote has wires that do not exactly match up with the ceiling fan... Could you please help?

View more questions Search