Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flashman2 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Hand-held radios
    When I go for a walk I like to listen to the radio but I have trouble with headphones because I can't hear runners or pushbike coming behind me. I then tried a hand-held radio but the sound would fade when I changed direction of travel. Someone told me to try a digital radio but I don't know anything about them. Has anyone got some experience of these ? Thanks in advance.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Try a noise cancelling headset, Quiet Comfort, from Bose. Bose Headphones and Headsets
    They are pricey, but work.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 01:05 PM
    MP3 players are cheap, and you can listen to what you want to hear, instead of what someone else wants to play.
    You could get a set of glasses that alow you to see behind you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roman Tub Hand Held Shower - DIVERTER [ 6 Answers ]

I am in the process of installing a jacuzzi tub and a Price Pfister Roman Faucet set. My wife has requested a Hand Held Shower attachment and OBVIOUSLY I want to fulfill her request. Here is my dilemma: I NEED A DIVERTER for this faucet set which can be activated forn the tub and the hose can...

Rechargeable Stick Vacums and little hand held vacums.upkeep of the battery? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, is it better to use rechargeable vacums until there is absolutely no power Left in them at all, or, is it better to leave them plugged in at all times, so that They are always with power and ready to use? Someone told me that the actual Batteries inside will last longer if they are...

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

Unearned revenue and hand money held in escrow [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a accounting software class and needed to set up my own accounts and not use the ones given in peachtree. I have a list of transactions and one of them is a retainer received for 500 and the work is expected to be completed within the month(and then it is) do I need to set up an...

Being held hostage... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a credit card through a well known bank (almost 2 years) and recently when I tried to make my statement payment I logged in to find another credit card listed under my accounts and when I called to question it, they said it was from their takeover of another bank and it was from their files....

View more questions Search