Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hulabear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Trying to remember the name of a stuffed hand puppet
    Back in that late 80's/early 90's there was a stuffed hand puppet animal that looked like some type of monster. They came in multiple solid colors (red, blue, yellow, white) and had eyes that glowed in the dark. They were fairly large and had colored faux fur on their bodies. I am trying to find the name so I can search for them on the web.
    Thanks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Sounds scary... I wouldn't have wanted anything like that when I was a child, I hope that you find it... Have you try to Google it? Try terms like "hand puppet" or "monster puppet" or perhaps "colorful puppet"... good luck.
    melissa62181 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 10:01 AM
    OMG I have been searching for this answer forever. I'm sorry I don't know it... I still have mine but his tag is all faded so I have no idea who "manufactured" him :( Let me know if you have any luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Air handler horizontal left hand or right hand? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in a horizontal left hand or horizontal right hand application as far as an air handler? Also, which end would be the return and/or supply? The "a" coil is at one end and the blower motor is at the other end. Thanks

Stuffed up didn't get busy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've previously posted my 3 1/2 year relationship on here and now I realise well, in life you must be busy doing your own things you can't just sit around and see the girlfriend no matter how long yourve been together, I didn't have my own life well I did for a majority of the time and we had...

Trying to remember the name of a stuffed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, for several months now I've been trying to remember the name of a stuffed animal toy, that had its own books and I believe a cartoon show. It was around the same time as pound puppies, so probably circa 1985-1988. Basically, they came in different colors, the one I had when I was young...

Stuffed up! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok hi all, Most of you probably know me and my story. If not you can read my first thread. I had a bit of a tough weekend and just felt like sharing / venting. I ran into my ex out and about on Saturday night. I was with a few of my friends / acquaintances and she was with her sister and few...

View more questions Search