Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kuppan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s
    Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Nov 5, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kuppan
    Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?
    Can you clarify? I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Hello kup:

I think I understand. There are lots of web designers out there. I'm sure you can find one who would be willing to go into business with you. Of course, if your idea sucks, then you're going have a harder time.

excon
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 7, 2007, 10:57 AM
    You could post a project on Elance, RentACoder, or Guru and mention the joint venture possibility there. However to use these boards you're going to have to pay something to the developer for the project... I'd suggest posting a basic project to get the site framework done (look & feel), and follow up projects for additional pieces of functionality (e.g. a project to add e-commerce, a project to add flash and media, a project for SEO, etc.). You can post a private project for a specific developer on these boards, so you can do "add on" projects with a specific developer. The nice thing about website design is, you can break it into a series of discrete projects and post the projects when you have the money for them. Be aware that at least two of these boards require you to escrow the money for a project before the developer begins work on it.

How to find someone who'll do a good job? Hire someone who has at least five projects under his/her belt, and who has a good rating on the board.

Vasily
    toolinaround Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Vasily, you post some great information on almost every page I see you on. Thanks!
    Dagas, this guy might be interested. He is fresh out of collage and looking for opportunities. inventOpia Design - Affordable, Professional Web Design with Superior Service ask for Zachary. He just finished a website for the company I work for. He turn our old site from www.interdata-services to Interdata Recovery Services | Data Recovery | Orange County | California.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 19, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by toolinaround
    Vasily, you post some great information on almost every page i see you on. Thanks!
    Thank you! :)

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see images on some websites [ 4 Answers ]

I get a cross instead of a picture or banner on some sites. Can anybody please advise. Thanks. Jim.

L1 visa with Joint-venture? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the feasibility of an L1 visa in the following situation: I have been an employee of a company for the past 1 year,and now am starting a USA LLC of my own.I want to have a joint-venture in the US between my LLC and the company with whom I am still employed,in order to open a new...

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

Websites as Seen on TV [ 6 Answers ]

How many people log onto a website they see flash across their screen during a TV show, movie, live newscast, etc. Not including website commercials, just random sites you see during a program.

View more questions Search