Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iwannababy2 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2005, 12:24 PM
    12 days late
    Ok I am really really confused! I am 12 days late and I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative! I have every symptom that I knew of for pregnancy and then I wrote down every single last thing that I was feeling like and I put them all in the computer and it said pregnancy! I have kept my stress level to an extreme low and my life is going great... so what is going on?? I read all the links that cheryl put on my last question and everything said that I should be pregnant... what is going on? I can't afford to go to the doctor cause I don't have insurance right now with my job so I don't know...
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2005, 06:03 PM
    It is possible to be 12 days late without being pregnant. A lot depends on how regular your cycle tends to be. Wait another week and if still no period then see a doctor to be tested in the office. Professional tests are usually more reliable than home versions. Depending on your income you may qualify for low-cost medical insurance through your state - you may want to look in to that.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 16, 2005, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwannababy2
    Ok i am really really confused! I am 12 days late and i have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative! i have every symptom that i knew of for pregnancy and then i wrote down every single last thing that i was feeling like and i put them all in the computer and it said pregnancy! i have kept my stress level to an extreme low and my life is going great....so what is going on??? i read all the links that cheryl put on my last question and everything said that i should be pregnant.....what is going on? i can't afford to go to the doctor cause i dont have insurance right now with my job so i dunno...
    Hi Elaine, do as suggested, and as long as you don't have cramping or heavy bleeding within the next week or so, you might be in luck. I'm sending you a document, that you don't need an internet site for to read, and if you have all the symptoms you might be lucky, since you want a baby. Please keep us posted by continuing to answer us here instead of starting a new question, OK? That way we can keep up on the progress on one thread. I sure hope you get your wish.

P.S. We do this on our free time and really appreciate feedback if our answers/advice helped or not, please: click the Rate This Post link located on the blue date line above our names on the right side, next to the number of the post, click on Approve or Disapprove, and give a comment. Thanks!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Pregnancy Basics.pdf (125.5 KB, 2018 views)
    court2689 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 10:42 PM
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. I am currently 12 days late. My last period was on sept 21st and its now oct 25th. I have a really short cycle: usually 22 days and has been that way for the past 7 months. I took two hpt and both were negative. My boobs have gotten sooo much bigger and have been so sore, I've been feeling sick throughout the day for the past few days, I have what seems to be a "fluttering" in my stomach/abdomen, I've been super moody, I had what seemed to be a weird version of cramping the past few days but was only when I woke up and stayed for only a few minutes, my b/p has also been low usually around 85/50. Does anyone know what's going on?
    court2689 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 10:44 PM
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. I am currently 12 days late. My last period was on sept 21st and its now oct 25th. I have a really short cycle: usually 22 days and has been that way for the past 7 months. I took two hpt and both were negative. My boobs have gotten sooo much bigger and have been so sore, I've been feeling sick throughout the day for the past few days, I have what seems to be a "fluttering" in my stomach/abdomen, I've been super moody, I had what seemed to be a weird version of cramping the past few days but was only when I woke up and stayed for only a few minutes, my b/p has also been low usually around 85/50. Does anyone know what's going on?
    Tamarindo46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 10:07 AM
    I am 46 years old I had my period in July they are very regular and I missed my period in August my daughter started on the 21st I start a day later but I never got mine I have periodic cramping every day but no period I did two pregnancy hoping I am pregnant I was told I took them to soon but I am anxiuos. What do you think can I be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

I am 7 days late [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is tara And I am upset because I am not streed And I am 7 days late for my p word And my last p word was on the 20 auges 2006 And my nippe end are going brown and I fell sick and sleepy all the time And my homoren are all other the place Please can you help me and I am...

17 days late [ 2 Answers ]

First and foremost I know the advice always my doctor:) I am pretty late.. 17 days to be precise.. I had some light pink spotting.. barely enough for a tampon. I am a pill taker, BC. I would like a child, this one would be a miracle. But how do you know. All four urine test eight - twelvedays...

F1 to H1 - just 5 days on F1 [ 6 Answers ]

To Atlantataxexpert I have followed your posts on this forum and request your advice on my case. I am an Indian citizen working on H1B. My H1 started on Jan 6, 2005 and I was on OPT (F1) from Jan 1 to Jan 5, 2005, I was outside the US from Dec 5 to Dec 31, 2005. If I am not wrong, I pass the...

Three days late! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I...

View more questions Search