Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neckpain Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2005, 12:00 PM
    A pain in the neck
    :eek: I just had yet another test done. I went to an ENT he checked my hearing. My left ear buzzes and clicks. He wants me to get an MRI of the brain and a complte blood workup. He assured me that it was not in fact caused by the pinched nerves in my neck or my anti inflamatory drug I have been taking. I do not even know who my docotr is I have been to so many different ones. I am getting head pains again which feel like tender spots which are mostly on the top of my head. I wanted to know if anyone else has any of my symptoms and what they think should be my next step. I am currently in physical theraphy for my neck.
    trainer0226 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2005, 07:08 PM
    Pain
    I would say that if you having neck pain and you don't know where it is coming from I would advise that you see and neurologist. And not an ENT.
    neckpain Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 04:29 AM
    I did see a neurologist in September. He is the one who told me about the pinched nerves and bulging diskc. My ear is a separate rpoblem. They said I have deteriating nerves. The ent wants another brain mri and a complete blood work up. My neck is doing pretty good since I have been going to physical theraphy. Sorry I do not know how to spell check this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neck rash (pimple like) [ 2 Answers ]

OK so wo years ago I got this thing on my neck I assume that it's a rash it looks like I have pimples on my neck and they itch but, if I scratch them then they hurt. Anyway they went away for a while and now they are back and I don't know how to get rid of them. Help what should I do.:confused:

Neck rash [ 8 Answers ]

A few years ago I began to notice a rash on one side of my neck. Today it has progressed to both sides of my lower face and down both sides of my neck. It is dark and splotchy. Any idea what might be causing this discoloration?

Neck and Back Pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm a 20 year old male and for the last 4-5 years I've been suffering from neck and back pain. About 5 years ago, I was involved in a car accident. My dad was driving me and my bro to my cos's house. The day before, there had been a major snow storm. We were travelling on the high...

Up To Neck In... it! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi & Thanks in advance for any assistance... I recently bought my 2 story on concrete foundation (no basement or crawlspace) home and all was well for 1st couple of months. Home is 6 yrs old and previous owner acted as the sub when house was built and claimed he kept no blueprints. (our...

View more questions Search