Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davarieus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Movie when man arms turn into snakes
    I need help finding the name of an old horror movie from the 80's maybe 90's... the only scene I can think of is when man is in I think some kind of tunnel or hole and then his arms turn into snakes can anyone help me with this cause it's driving me crazy?
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

May 28, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Hey I don't know the name of the movie but if its an asian film look up christopher lee he is the guy with snake arms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snakes [ 2 Answers ]

:o I have always wondered when snakes in my area come out of hybernation. I have many leaves to clean up & have been scared by lizards & snakes enough! I live in Bangor, Pa. Can someone answer my question? Thank you for your time with this request! Wendy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boggey Man Movie: 80's? [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid in the 80's. It had this one actor, who I cannot remember which other movie he starred in, that was with his family and they were in a cabin or such. It had the boogie man in it but there were green footprints everywhere. All over the walls, which...

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

Snakes [ 4 Answers ]

What type of snakes would you find in the Jungles in South America? Which ones wrap themselves around and suffocate their prey?

Snakes [ 5 Answers ]

We live on 10 acres and are currently living in a camper trailer while we renovate our home. We have garter snakes and I am terrified of them, so much so that I won't leave the camper during the day unless absolutely necessary. (I know that they are harmless and eat mice etc. etc. but suppose...

View more questions Search