Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    McQueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Noma Thermostat Instructions
    Hi... just moved into new house with Noma Thermostats and have no directions... can I get them somewhere without buying another unit?
    Thanks,
    McQueen::( :(
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2012, 06:48 PM
    This link is to a thermostat by the same company, however you didn't provide a model number. This may be enough to help you figure out how to install.
    jailedlady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 10:09 AM
    Mt programmable thermostat will not turn off I therefore have to turn my furnace off by the emergency switch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Thermostat [ 9 Answers ]

Just moved into a house that has a Noma Programmable Thermostat Have no instructions how to use it . It is programmed now but have to change it to my lifestyle. If you could possible help me or where to get the instruction it would be great. Thank You

I need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat? [ 4 Answers ]

Need instructions on how to operate a Trane Thermostat?

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a NOMA Programmable 7-Day Thermostat, but today it seems to have gone strange. I had it on the Cool and heat started coming out of the vents. I thought the air conditioning was broken, so I turned the thermostat off, but a little while later the vent came on with hot air again? How...

Noma Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, sooo happy to find you. My brother recently sent me a Noma Digital 7 Day thermostat. I'm pretty good at following instructions but I still think I managed to mess this one up. After removing my old mercury thermostat, I only found 2 wires, neither of which were labelled, just...

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I think this may be a typical problem with converting to a Noma programmable thermostat. I currently have a Sears model , 4 wire and a black wire (jumper?) going from RC to 4. There is also a disabled black wire coming from the wall but not connected to anything. Do I eliminate the black...

View more questions Search