Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NipMeDr.Troy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2005, 06:50 AM
    New R&B song on radio (woman) -- what's the title/who sings it?!
    I've only heard it twice in the last two weeks, and I listen to the radio most of the time. I don't know who it is! I always catch the end of it -- it sounds ilke Mary J. Blige, but I don't think it is (although I'm not sure!). The chorus goes, "I've been too strong for too long, now I can't be without you baby! i stay up at night until you get home because I can't sleep without you baby" or something like that... help!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2005, 08:27 AM
    You guessed it right.

It's Mary J. Blige's Be Without You.

For more info, here's her site: http://www.mjblige.com/
    NipMeDr.Troy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2005, 08:34 AM
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Thanks, Ricky! Now to see when it'll release... I've had that stuck in my head for 2 weeks -- what a relief!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2005, 08:37 AM
    I'm glad to have helped make your day! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Walmart radio song [ 8 Answers ]

I recently heard a song at walmart over the radio with the lyrics. 'the grass is green and the sky is blue'. I've heard this song before but haven't been able to hear the name of the song or band. I'm sure its from the 90's, mid to late.

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Who's sings and title of this song? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out who sings a song and what its called?. its older and its christian..

What song is this and who sings it? [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to know what this song is and who sings it. Here the only part I know. "I have a history of losing my shirt, It's been, one week since ya looked at me" that's all I know, the song goes really fast and has a lot of rhyming type lyrics in it. Thanks for the help!

View more questions Search