Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostbutfound Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Gangster art
    I am interested in looking at some original art like the smile now cry later, oldies art, gangster, aztec mexican, spanish
    :p
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 02:15 AM
    Would you mind being a little more specific, please? I'm not quite sure what you mean. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gangster Movie - All Kids [ 2 Answers ]

Another early 80's (maybe late 70's) movie question. A gangster movie, full of cheesy jokes. The entire cast is composed of kids about 6-13. All the guns fire cream puffs (I think) and at the end there's a huge pie fight. I think it's a parody of Al Capone and Elliot Ness.

Art [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, But I miss typed the initials on my question. It should have been SZL. My etching are done by artist "Charlot". There is one "T" in Charlot. I have two, titles are ON THE HILL and IN AVEYRON, FRANCE. They are house scene. Appreciate any help on value and any other information. ...

Art [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I get some good colored pensils?

Abstract and gangster stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Man ya'all art lovahs now what this is this is the thread that tells u that abstract is off the hoock because it shows how much you love the things that don't make sense and that you love mystery.3D-abstract No gagstah hood is tight because you see bad as in cool car up in yo hoods and ya'all go...

View more questions Search