Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eliza67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Need Song titile or artist based on a scant few scant lyrics
    My father wants to know the artist who sings the song in a current commercial... the lyrics are "All night long, baby it's a-all night long" The song is from the 80s or 90s, I think. Seeing as I have never seen the commercial, I can only vaguely hear the lyrics in my head and I'm going out of my mind! Help!:confused:
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 3, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Hi Eliza,
    The song you are looking for is "All Right Now" by Free. The song was released in 1970:

Free - All Right Now - lyrics from LyricWiki
    YouTube - Free - All Right Now

I hope this is of some help. Take care. :)
    Suteshi Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Hey there. =]

I think the song you're looking for is 'All Night Long' by Lionel Ritchie.

I could be wrong. I think the song was used in a Mountain Dew advertising commercial?

Good luck in finding it! :)
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 19, 2008, 01:01 AM
    I agree with Suteshi and the Lionel Richie song, by what you described. There was a country song in the 90's also called "All Night Long" by Montgomery Gentry and Charlie Daniels, but I never heard it in a commercial.
    doglover92 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jan 19, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eliza67
    My father wants to know the artist who sings the song in a current commercial... the lyrics are "All night long, baby it's a-all night long" The song is from the 80s or 90s, I think. Seeing as I have never seen the commercial, I can only vaguely hear the lyrics in my head and I'm going out of my mind!! Help!:confused:
    The name of the song is all night long
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Possibly "all Night Long" By 'the Mary Jane Girls'?
    carolinakelly Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Lionel ritchie... I saw the commercial

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know artist of a song. I know some of the lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

I like to know the name and artist of a song I like. It's a gospel song. Here are some of the lyrics. All night I wouldn't give up. All night I wouldn't let go. All night I just held on. I called on the Lord all night long and I wouldn't let go until he blessed my soul. I'm a witness that he...

Can you tell me the name of the song and artist to these lyrics? [ 3 Answers ]

The song lyrics are: Judy May She sure had a way, of ever looking after me Her eyes would sparkle and shine every time, poppa got ready to leave One night while my daddy was gone, she tip toed to my room Said that she had to talk to me cause my daddys going to be home soon

Scant Proof of cheating. Is it enough? [ 12 Answers ]

I won't make this too long, but stay with me here... I had a vague haunch that my wife was cheating on me with several men while I was at work and thought I knew nothing of it.This happened last year, but I virtually stumbled upon the proof that it happened Its' not really definte proof, but...

Artist and Title of song I know some of the Lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

There is a song I know some of the lyrics to but have no clue the artist or the name of the song. It is a Classic Rock song sung by a female and the lyrics say, "I'm going to mail it in I'm going to send it in I'm going to... my closest friend... I'm brining it to you personally, Personally yah......

Looking for song, based on lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Here are the lyrics, does this song sound familiar to anyone? (it seems to me it's 1980's) "No one said it would be easy, Did anyone tell tell you it would be.. Relax your mind and get lost in me You know, and I know our love is strong enough, Chorus To weather the rain, to weather the...

View more questions Search