Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katringette22 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Camera problems
    Does anyone know anything about thePolaroid i533? ine turns one deeps and turns off.
    The lenese is out but I still can't so anything and it does recinze it on the computer. I'm scared that I might have recected it if anyone has any idea plaease let me know?
    Thanks
    kittygurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Do u no how to work a digital camra to the computer

Dec 8, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Yea I do
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 9, 2007, 12:40 AM
    http://www.polaroid.com/service/user...i533_ug_en.pdf

Here's the user manual with troubleshooting in it. Mine did that (different brand though) and it was just the battery dying. It didn't have a good enough charge to load the pics. Are you using alkaline batteries?

Dec 9, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Yea I'm using pure energy alkaline
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Dec 9, 2007, 01:02 AM
    May be your problem... use lithium only. See page 92 in troubleshooting for problem... also at the beginning it states only use rechargeable or lithium batteries for this camera.

Dec 9, 2007, 01:10 AM
    It did work for a while and I just put in band new batterys andf it still depped once and turned off. Oranially the batterys had dided so I changered them and therefore the lenses id stuck out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you recommend a Camera to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a digital camera that takes pictures very quickly without a delay time. Ex: If I throw my dog a ball I want to be able to see almost EVERY movement it takes for him to catch it instead of getting one picture and then missing the shot due to the delay Can you recommend a...

Digital Camera problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Fujifilm Finefix A340 digital camera. Instructions have been lost,, and I can't seem to be able to download pictures from the Camera to my Computer... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Wayne

Kodak Camera [ 1 Answers ]

I've been using a kodak easy share camera for over a year and just received a new kodak easy share camera. Do I need to uninstall the software for the old camera before installing the software for the new camera?

Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

Which is sharper, a fixed length focal lens or a zoom lens?

View more questions Search