Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwalker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Replacing Analog Thermostat with Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat
    Replacing Analog thermostat with White, Yellow, Red, & Black wiring with non-programmable digital thermostat Model #RTH3100C.

Please help!!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 3, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Where did the White, Yellow, Red, & Black attach to on the old thermostat?

Here is the wiring for your new stat.

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli.../69-1891ES.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell 'T8011R1006' programmable Digital Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I've looked everywhere to determine how to shut the unit off. For some reason there is no explanation in my manual as to how to get the SYSTEM button to change from HEAT/OFF/COOL. When I press it nothing happens. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is my thermostat broken?:confused:

Noma Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

I have Honeywell mercury tilt theromometers controlling the baseboard heating in my home. I want to be able to programme the heat to turn on and off as and when it is needed and I bought some Noma Programmable Digital Thermostats to replace them. The Honeywell thermostats work well but when I...

Non-programmable digital thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a noma heating cooling non-programmable thermostat no. 52-2593-2 which we wire ,and the gas works but the air won't. We have a blue,black,red,white and orange wire ,we like to know where they should go on the thermostat. Thank you...

Replacing a 120v analog thermostat with four input trminals with a digital one [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old analog thermostat which controls the heating in my condo. I want to replace it with a new digital thermostat. The present setup has four wires coming out of the electrical box. They are BROWN, BLUE, RED and BLACK. The BLACK wire is connected to the on/off switch. The RED wire is...

Changing Thermostat Analog to Digital have 110 volt wires [ 2 Answers ]

I have a baseboard hot water system with a gas boiler. Boiler is 6-7 years old. It has three zones with 3 separate pumps and thermostats. I checked the thermostat wires and they are 110 volts. Folks at the local hardware store I talked to were surprised with the 110 volts but suggested I could...

View more questions Search