Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happynlove Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Pregnant? Symptoms
    I am 2 days late, and I experienced light brown discharge yesterday and light cramping. Also, I have been getting headaches which is not usual for me. I have been feeling like I am going to throw up and tired. I get sick at my stomach in the afternoon or after I eat. Does anyone have any advice or comments for me. Also, is it common to have light cramps after sex when you are pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 3, 2007, 04:13 PM
    You are only 2 days late. This is not late even for the most regular woman.

Two weeks, well that may be considered late, but not 2 days.

Unfortunately, the symptoms of pregnancy and PMS are so very similar.

Wait until you are at LEAST one week late, better yet two, then take a pregnancy test using first morning urine.
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Are u still having symptoms of pregnancy?? Have u experienced any bloating? That was my new symptom yesterday... and now it's a stuffy nose...

Nov 5, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyAnngel
    Are u still having symptoms of pregnancy??? Have u experianced any bloating? That was my new symptom yesterday...and now its a stuffy nose...

Iam still having symptoms! I feel bloated, tired,sick at my stomach,and light cramping. I had light brown discharge on Saturday morning, but not again. Iam 4 days late. What do you think?
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 5, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Im going to the dr today and since we are having similar symptoms I will let u know what she says...
    mommyofthree Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by happynlove
    I am 2 days late, and I experienced light brown discharge yesterday and light cramping. Also, I have been getting headaches which is not usual for me. I have been feeling like I am going to throw up and tired. I get sick at my stomach in the afternoon or after I eat. Does anyone have any advice or comments for me. Also, is it common to have light cramps after sex when you are pregnant?
    Take a test... or go get the blood work test done... that is the only way to be sure.

Nov 5, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyAnngel
    Im going to the dr today and since we are having simular symptoms I will let u know what she says...
    Good luck at the dr. let me know how it goes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are some symptoms of a pregnant ferret? [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 males and 1 female. I do not know if they are fixed, but one of the males has been trying to get frisky with my female. She has been acting weird and nipping a lot. She is not as friendly and generally keeps to herself. This is not her usual personality. Could she be pregnant? What are the...

I've had some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still getting period cramps, pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. (stupid I know) I was on my period. About a week afterwards, I noticed some light blood when I went to the bathroom. But I knew it wasn't my period, cause I had just gotten off it. Ive also been experiencing some frequent back pains,...

Could I be pregnant, or just having birth control symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im just concerned about what could possibly be happening to my body right now, and I hope I don't lose you anywhere. STAY WITH ME! Now, I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo about two months ago. I took that first pack successfully and my period came normally during the forth week of the pack....

Pregnant symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now, and have recently been having unprotected sex. Since my last period, I have had many symptoms (according to several websites). I have had four nosebleeds, out of the blue. I have always had problems with acne, but there is some showing up...

View more questions Search