Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhik1984 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Bridge to terabithia
    Hi friends

I saw the movie bridge to terabithia and fell in love with it. It dragged me back to my childhood and made me think on the missing links of my childhood days which made me deviate from this perfect teen pairs on silver screen. I really loved that movie and I still think about it a lot even a month later to seeing it.

Can you guys name me some similar concept good movies that you had loved to see?
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 6, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Well I love princess bride and another one is the neverending story, I don't know if you've seen them but I would def recommend them, I'm sure they would be classes in the same genre!
    rhik1984 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Comment on kiki_doki's post
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bridge pain [ 5 Answers ]

14 months ago I had a 3 tooth bridge done. In the 3 weeks I wore the temporary bridge I had some discomfort and couldn't eat on that side of my mouth. The bridge consists of my bottom left back molar, a pontic, and a cuspid. I didn't think much of the discomfort at the time because temporaries...

Bridge course for ms [ 1 Answers ]

Well I herd that if you are having 15 years of education that you have to take bridge course to be equivalent to 16 years of education in usa,is it true?? pl reply me soon.:rolleyes:

The Bridge [ 18 Answers ]

Hello: So, you want to talk about the bridge... We've been ripped off, People! Money that should have gone into infrastructure went instead into corporate coffers. Relax wingers, I'm not going to blame Bush... Ok, never mind, YES I AM. He gets the blame because he's the one running...

View more questions Search