rrigginsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2003, 10:56 PM
    Opening an that file
    What do I use to open it ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2003, 10:21 AM
    opening an that file
    That files can be any of a variety of formats. Generally they are data files, sometimes plain text, other times in a proprietary format.

You need to find out what program created the files. The best option is to ask the source of the file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About vaginal opening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening? Thanks

Opening index.that file. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing this thread hoping someone can help me. I was trying to open the index.dat file located in the temporary internet files folder, but using notepad, the information appears unformatted and encrypted. Is there any way (program) to open this file and see the information with a...

Door opening in or out? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the middle of a room addition. The addition includes a new door that opens to the back yard. The plans which have been approved by the city show the door opening inwards to the inside. We wanted a French door but the contractor brought a solid door. Then they brought a metal French door...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

Opening file in MSWord 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I am in desperate need of help. I'm trying to open a MS Word document a friend sent me. However, when I click on it I get this message: The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. *Check the file permissions for the document or drive. *Use the File Open...

View more questions Search