Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryduke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 05:51 AM
    Need glasses
    I already have a prescription for new glasses but on debility and am struggling with getting them. My theraptist told me to contact the Lyons club to see if you can help. I have glaucoma in both eyes , am starting to tell a difference in my sight... can you lead me to a help source ?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2007, 09:32 AM
    See https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...t=Lenscrafters

For the Lions clubs, see Volunteer Service Organization - Lions Clubs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glasses [ 9 Answers ]

In my right eye I'm farsighted.. and I'm going to the eye doctor soon.. and I no he's gonan tell me that this time I need glasses.. cause I went aobut a year ago and he said I didn't need glasses then.. but come back if its gotten worse.. I had 2 notes from my school to go to the eye doctor.. and...

No money for glasses [ 9 Answers ]

I need new trifocals and do not have the finances. Where can I get help to pay this $300.00 expense.

My PC need glasses ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the hp pavilion and the hp psc 750 printer. We installed a cd rw, which started to slowly give me freeze ups at various times and caused numerous restarts. I have since gone back to the original cd rom pending further evaluation of rewritables. Now however my computer says it doesn't...

Eye Glasses [ 3 Answers ]

Is There Anyplace In Little Rock, Ark That I Can Get My Glasses Free I Am Unable To Buy New Ones And My Eyes Are Getting Bad With Ones I Have I Just Have Social Security And Just Make My Bills. Each Month With No Money Left To Get Glasses

How many glasses a day? [ 3 Answers ]

İ'm a teenager and I have a very simple question for my health: how many glasses of water should I drink during a day for a healthy body? :)

View more questions Search