Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Nov 2, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Sleep Walking
    Why should you never wake up a SLeep Walker?

How is it even caused?

It seems rather weird to walk and sleeeeep
    Golden Heart Girl Posts: 10, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 2, 2007, 04:33 PM
    You shouod never wake someone who is sleep walking, because if you do they could getb confused and maybey a little scared. Amyways if it is the middle of the night, and they are tired they could start freaking out. If someone sleepwalks you should gently guide them back to their beds with calm quiet words and while pushing them gently towards their bed. Even I have a friend who used to sleepwalk
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Nov 2, 2007, 04:34 PM
    My brother used to. He almost walked out othe door into the street lol.

It is funny to me now but back then it wasn't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stitch when walking [ 3 Answers ]

I keep getting a stitch whenever I walk I'm not speed walking as I sometimes do. But just walking normal pace and I get a stitch it doesent go away when I try breathing harder, I'm not unfit or overweight either. Do you know what could it be and if it is just a stitch, why? And when will it go...

Walking distance for puppy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Can anyone help me. I have a 5 month old retriever and get conflicting answers to appropriate distances or length of times to walk my pup - from 2 miles to 5 minutes per month of his life. What is normal?

Walking and trying to loose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I have been walking for about close to 2 months I have lost 15 pounds I am trying to also diet by cutting out atlease a meal a day my problem is at night I want to eat with the family.. should I just cut back like I have been doing or try eating different? My weight before I started was 203 lbs now...

How do you ask without being a nice guy and her walking on me. [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My name is Mark and I'm 27 years old. At the moment I am working and my girlfriend is 21 turning 22 in a month. I met her when she was 18 1/2 and we have been together 3 1/2 years. When we first met we both kind of played hard to get and adventually I got with her. After a bit I asked her to be...

Walking on Side of Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old son woke up one morning not able to walk on his foot. His foot has curved and is forced to walk on the side of his foot. I took him to an urgent care where they took x rays. No break, no sprain. The side of his foot was bruised and swollen but the pain was on the opposite side in...

View more questions Search