Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiquita_bandita Posts: 44, Reputation: 8

Nov 2, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Idea factory!
    I need help! I had heard about a new type of company that doesn't actually produce anything, just simply harvest ideas to either improve existing products or possibly create new ones. They then sell the ideas to the respective company that would benefit. I can't remember what the companies' names were or what the profession was called, but am very interested. If anyone has a lead, please let me know! THANKS!!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Hello chiquita:

I've been in business for over 30 years. I've never bought an idea yet. I don't know anybody who has.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 07:38 PM
    A company that does not produce anything? Sounds fishy.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Consultants, which is what we are in here, don't produce, the sell ideas and solutions.( we just do it for free) :D
    chiquita_bandita Posts: 44, Reputation: 8

Nov 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Ha ha, guys! I had heard about a company that does this on Good Morning America about 2 or 3 months ago but the name of the company escapes me.

Yes, I had thought it was consulting, but this seemed to be a different kind of consulting... unsolicited, I guess?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Factory overhead cost [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I need someone to help me figure this out. Please I have started am I doing it correctly? The estimated total factory overhead cost and total machine hours for Department 40 for the current year are $225,000 and 56,250 respectively. During January, the first month of the current year,...

View more questions Search