Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2005, 04:02 AM
    Dreams
    I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future.

Since I was a young teen I have had many dreams come true. Many of them would come true the next day or weeks later or sometimes years later. I can always tell whether I have a dream that is just a dream or if the dream is actually going to come true. I could always tell the difference. That is why I am so open to dreams and meanings.

Have anybody had similar experiances as do I on having dreams that come true?

Thank you in advance!

Joe :cool:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2005, 05:16 AM
    Dreams
    Hi,
    Dreams come from constant thinking about something all day long. They are the sub-conscious letting you know, while asleep, that this is what you are thinking... more or less.
    If you constantly think about a better job, what to do to get it, and then dream about it; it could come true.
    Reason? Because you are working very hard at getting that new job, and it might happen whether you dream about it or not.
    I really don't believe dreams tell you the future. They only tell you, somewhat, what you have your mind on now.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2005, 07:56 AM
    Fred

There was one dream that I was walking my baby sister in her carriage and our next door neighbour cat jumped on my sister and I swung at the cat and the cat went flying. I woke up swinging, looking out the door and sure enough the cat was right there.

About two weeks later, My mom was walking my baby sister in her carriage and the next door neighbours cat jumped up at my sister and my mom swung at the cat and it went flying.

In grade 4, I dreamed or more of a nightmare. We never know who our teacher will be until the new year. We all line up and the different teachers of the same grade calls out your name and that is how you find out about who your teacher is. I had a very ordered dream while I was in Grade 4 and had a warning about grade 6. Who my teacher would be and what kind of person I would be dealing with. Sure enough Grade 6, two years later. All my dream unfolded. Exactly.

Even had a dream that the teacher was touching one of the students inapproprately and on the bus on the way to school I warned him. Sure enough we were playing some game in class and the teacher was sitting beside this student laughing and rubbing his arm up and down.

Had a dream that there was this electrical snake going through the school yard and they went out to kill it. Guess what happened the very same day. They found a snake on the school grounds.

There are many other dreams like my wife having seizures and dreaming it I know that that was going to happen and they did. I could go on but I ask for people to have an open mind. My wife was freaked out at first but she realises that I know things before they happen. Before I used to keep quite about it but I am willing to share this with others.
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Mar 12, 2006, 12:12 AM
    Instead of my writing everything out again, just click on this. It's an article about dreams.

http://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]_dreams.html
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2006, 05:21 AM
    Hey, earthpages,
    This original post is 4 months old.
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Mar 16, 2006, 02:16 PM
    Have anybody had similar experiances as do I on having dreams that come true?
    Yes, JH, I have had dreams come true. I have also had many warning dreams. Colors play an important part for me. Bright red is a warning.
    I also dream a lot (or at least I did for many, many years) about hugh waves.
    I live by the beach so that's perhaps not too surprising but I think these are spiritual dreams. I am sitting on my surfboard and way way out in the ocean and the waves are like 100 ft. high. Sometimes I am on the shore and they are breaking right there and I am getting pulled out. You get it. They usually culminate when I am in a spiritual crisis. One of the last ones I had was when the waves overtook the town and I finally gave up my fear (because I was always very scared of these huge waves) and jumped in the water. They pretty much quit at that time. It still gives me the heebie jeebies to see big waves, though!
    standingpretty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 11:16 PM

Well, it doesn't happen to me often but when I first met a good friend of mine, that very night I had a dream about kissing him and it happened just a few weeks later. I continue to dream sort of like this and what's funny is my dreams come true only with certain people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you control your dreams? [ 22 Answers ]

Since I don't really have a better place to put this thread in, here it goes. I am wondering if there is a way to have some kind of influence on your dreams? I know people dream whenever they sleep, but my problem is - I RARELY remember my dreams, and I would like to remember. Also, I would like...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Giving up my dreams? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I originally went to college for film I wanted to direct or produce and after one year I joined the army reserve and left school to move where my new husband was stationed. Now I'm an 'army wife' and mom which is common around here but my husband is getting out soon and I would like to go...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search