Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nocalhomie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2005, 07:45 PM
    Honda civic dpfi problem code 16
    My civic is not starting and I checked the ingition system which is OK.

I ECU is flashing a code 16. Im not sure how to go about checking the fuel system, not sure what to look for? Or how to tell whether something is working right.

Please help a bratha out!

Thanks

nocalhomie :eek:
    civic racer 94 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2005, 04:50 AM
    The first thing I would check would be the ground caps on the wiring harness .there located on the driverside where the harness plugs in.there are 2 ground plugs that just have caps on them.make sure they have good connection.this is the ground for the injectors .hope this helps if you have anymore Q's you can get me at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Civic CODE 15 [ 8 Answers ]

I have honda civic 92, My car will die every morning when check engine light comes up every day. It can be start it again by reseated fuse for ECU (15 amp) within 5 minutes time frame, I check the error code, it has code 41 and 15, I changed the oxgen sensor but the sympton still there. During the...

92-95 civic trouble code retreival problem, please help [ 7 Answers ]

My 95 civic died mysteriously the other day. The coil appears to be bad. I replaced the coil, and still no spark. I tried to check trouble codes, but when the 2-pin green connector is shorted, and key turned on, the check engine light comes on and stays on always.. . Then the SRS light starts...

91 civic, 4, lx, said. 1.5 dpfi [ 10 Answers ]

My car runs fine, but every so often, it cuts out gives an engine light and loses maybe a little or maybe almost all power, and cycling the key once makes it run fine again. Ecm flashed hello but no code, so there is no code or it didn't store it it sounds like. Any ideas?

ECU input to Igniter (ICM) on 1993 Honda Civic DPFI [ 0 Answers ]

How do you measure the input from the ECU to the ignitor (ICM) (YEL/GRN wire)?? This input tells the ignitor when to ground the -ve side of the primary coil. My multimeter registers a non zero small voltage when cranking, but since the response is very low on my meter, I don't think I'm...

Problem with Honda Accord 96 -code [ 1 Answers ]

The battery of my Honda Accord (1996) was removed while the car was being serviced. After all was done the car audio set is asking for the code to enable have access to the system. Unfortunately I don't know the code since I bought the car used. Can any body help with this and how to go about it? I...

View more questions Search