Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geoffrey G Grimes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Knee feels swollen
    My Knee feels swollen looks normal, does not hurt except tightens as it bends, no problem running or walking or standing. Swollen feeling reduces after days of rest and returns with every workout( mostly running )
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 2, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Running can be rough on your knees. I had pain in mine from running. My doctor checked them out, and said that he didn't see anything wrong with them. He said it was probably just the running and the shoes I was wearing. I switched to swimming instead, since it is easier on the joints. Since then, I haven't had any problems. I would get it checked out- you want to make sure you haven't seriously injured it. I messed up my shoulder really bad in high school sports because I ignored symptoms of an injury. Have your doctor take a look, and switch to an exercise that is more low-impact on the joints. Also, make sure you are stretching really well before and after. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He feels smothered [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a 5 month relationship with a wonderful guy who 2 days ago gave me the line “I feel smothered”. He has asked me to give him some time to clear his head. I have tried very hard in this relationship to do everything right – I feel I am the least needy, demanding & clingy person I...

Swollen/Painful Knee [ 1 Answers ]

Symptom: My right knee feels as if someone has taken a fist grip on it and is tightening. I am able to turn my leg a certain way and my knee will pop/click which relieves pain for about ten seconds then the pain returns(which I am trying to avoid). The pain is not so bad as I can stand on it,...

This feels wrong. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been talking to more and more to my friend, Aaron for while. Lately though I feel like he's been flirting with me. I already have a boyfriend, and he knows that. Aaron is nice to talk with, but lately it feels like he's been trying to hard to flatter me. Last night he had said "You are...

Knee [ 4 Answers ]

My right knee hurts a lot when I run right under the joint and I don't no why I was 16 when it started now I am 17 and it still hurts did I hurt it? Or what did I do I no you can't really tell me anything my doctor told me its OK my acl is strong and all that good stuff but it doesn't tell me why...

View more questions Search