Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2005, 04:29 PM
    Satalitte receiver
    I have 2 reveivers and one will only pick up part of the stations. I moved it to the other TV where that receiver was working and it still doesn't work properly so I know something is wrong with that receiver. Any ideas of what could be wrong. Is it something I can fix?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2005, 04:41 AM
    Receivers
    Hi,
    Probably not.
    If you are using a Satellite company, like DishNetwork, whatever, call your customer service representative number. They might be able to program it while you are talking with them, or the receiver just could be bad.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2005, 06:07 AM
    It is a bad receiver. Is there a way to test and repair it?
    McLaren Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2006, 06:36 AM
    Not really
    From my experience, I used to tell my guys to tell the customer to not go to the repair shop. Instead I told them to simply call Bell Expressvu (Canadian Satellite provider). If it is repairable, they'll take care of it, and if not, they'll replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JVC Receiver problem [ 4 Answers ]

My JVC amplifier/receiver(RX-815V) makes a clicking noise when I turn it on. I have a nice stereo system (I think) sitting on my wall unit doing nothing except collecting dust because the receiver/amplifier does not work. The receiver gets power but just makes a clicking noise and will do nothing...

Dvd/satellite receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hook up my dvd player through my satellite receiver. The TV does not have any place to plug the red, white, and yellow cords to but the satellite receiver does. I have connected the dvd player to the satellite receiver I just can't get a picture.

DVD/VCR/Satellite receiver to TV hookup [ 3 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to hookup a DVD player, VCR to a TV with a Hughes Satellite receiver? Should I use a RF Modulator or what?

Hunter Fan Receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hunter fan with a remote that is a discontinued model. The light only stays on for awhile and then shuts off but the Fan works fine. The Hunter help line said that the receiver was probably bad but no replacement is available but could sell me a new fan at a steep discount. Why can't I buy...

Receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a second question also : I am intended to buy a new receiver as well. But.. I have two pairs of speakers in my living room and one pair in my kitchen. This receiver should be connected to these three pairs of speakers. This seems to be rather difficult. How should I proceed and wich...

View more questions Search