Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phinocle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Can the liver retain drugs beyond 3 years?
    I believe in January 2003, my wife was giving me ketoconazole when I would go to play pinochle with my friends of which I would drink.

Is it possible that some of that drug could still be found in my liver. Could a biopsy show evidence if there was?

I did report her and her and her mother was questioned. I had a lot of circumstantial evidence including suffering a full fledged Left gangilia stroke.

Unfortunately, I had no Blood samples from the stroke suffered in January 2003 left to test.

The detective said the circumstantial evidence was smoke but not enough for fire if you know what I mean?

Sincerely, Santo Lopresti
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Even if the drug itself might not be in your system the metals (copper, cobalt, titanium, etc... ) that are in the drug most likely are. Toxics attack the liver first so most likely they are in your liver. Heavy metals can stay in your system indefinitely. The lead from fillings can stay in your system your whole life. The best thing you can do is a heavy metal detox. Most people do have metal poisonings from an accumulation of every day things through the years so even if the ketoconazole didn't effect you it won't hurt to do a metal detox.

I'd recommend you trying this

"Metal-X, ion exchanging humifulvate w/ minerals, 30 capsules": Wilderness Family Naturals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chopped Liver? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've had this friend I've been seeing on and off for the past 5 years. We landed up having a beautiful boy together. But the initial problem is it is always inconvient for the 2 of us to make anything official. In the beginnin I didn't realize he was with someone and now I no he's with...

Transfer of Deed but retain the Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

A friend ask me to purchase a house for him in my name(because of my credit history). He promises to pay the mortgage and other costs. If I transfer the deed to him but keep the mortgage in my name, what are my rights concerning the property. In case he does not pay the mortgage. (I know that my...

View more questions Search