Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RITSMAGIC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Craftsman lawn tractor won't start
    I have a LT 2000 lawn tractor,3 years old

I cut it off and it won't do anything, no noise when ignition switch is turned on

I have 12 volts to the solenoid, I replaced the solenoid, still does not do anything

Please help
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Check your fuse.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 04:52 PM
    OK 12vdc going to the solenoid but what is coming out of the solenoid? What volts do you measure in and out of the ignition switch? Why did you replace the solenoid?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman lawn tractor model 917270910 won't start [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Lawn tractor model number 917270910. It will not start. I tried a new battery even though the one on it checked out okay. It will not even turn over. I replaced the fuse but the original looked fine. What else should I do?

Craftsman Lawn Tractor [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove the blade carriage from the bottom of the mower?

Craftsman lawn tractor 19.5 Briggs twin engine won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Last time I used this mower was about 3 months ago, ran it out of gas and left It (covered). Tried to start it yesterday after putting in about 3 gallons of new gas And it will crank fine but not start.. I took off the air cleaner and trickled in a bit of gas And it started to run and...

Craftsman 20.0 electric start 42 inch automatic lawn tractor mower clutch [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Craftsman 20.0 hp electric start 42" mower automatic lawn tractor Model 917.270940 and it appears the cable that allows you to engage the blades has broken. How do you either fix this problem or do we need to purchase a new cable. If we need a new cable how is it installed... I need...

View more questions Search