Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Concerned again folks!
    Hey there fellow AMHD friends! I'm 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I keep feeling a slight abdominal discomfort that feels a lot like ovulation pain. The pain is far from severe but I was just wondering if any one else has every experienced this. Thanks for the input in advance!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Yep... it's that little uterus of yours stretching!!

Cramping is normal... it is when the cramping is severe and constant and/or accompanied with blood that you need to get the doctor.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Thanks so much for confirming that for me! :)
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 11:21 AM
    No prob :)

That was one of the main reasons I found out I was pregnant. I was on birth control, so of course pregnancy didn't come to mind... but I starting getting sick and having sharp pains in my side. I went to my doctor thinking I had food poisoning... my doctor thought I might have appendicitis because of the pain I was having... so we were both shocked when the blood work came back and low and behold I was pregnant!

My older sister is about 12 weeks pregnant and her pain/cramps just went away about a week ago :)
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Nov 4, 2007, 09:42 AM
    I had the same pains as well and was worried that it may be an ectopic pregnancy because my pains were a bit more than I thought but it just turned out that I was having twins! If you have any concern whatsoever do not hesitate to ask your doctors however little you think your concerns are. I was at the ER almost every week at one point and no one complained as it was my first pregnancy, they expected that from me as they will from you. Good luck love and remember to get plenty of rest!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Folks from the old AskMe.com [ 11 Answers ]

For kicks, I went to archive.org and looked at the "top ten" list for askme.com in 2000. Of course ScottGem and Fr_Chuck were consistently on the list. I wondered if any of you know what happened to some of the others. I did some googling on a few of them and did not find any under the same...

Well folks. [ 2 Answers ]

This time tomorrow I will be on me date, its funny to think I came here heartbroken and hopeless and I'm now able to tell you this. I was talking to her on the phone there and it reminded me of how my ex used to be, but in a good way, shows me that I can have fun with other girls and still have...

Some folks got it all! [ 2 Answers ]

http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

View more questions Search