Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Can I still use sunless face tanner if I have a...
    Can I still use sunless face tanner if I have a light scratch on my face? Its not open but will it ruin the tan part if it is put over the scratch?:confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 07:26 PM
    You shouldn't use self tanners on scratches unless the wound is healed. If the scratch isn't healed, the tanning solution can go into the scratch and cause irritation. It wouldn't ruin the part that's tan, but be sure that the scratch mark is healed before applying a self tanner.
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Thank you, I just wanted to know because I am trying to keep up with my tan since I am usually so pale.. but I'll wait

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Face fat [ 1 Answers ]

How to loose fat from face without doing liposuction

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Can't face my friend [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very close friend whoes more like my sis , she liked sumone but that fellow doesn't love her but she still wants his friendship . I told her to forget him and move on but all in vein and she is now blaming me for all her problms because I didn't stop her in the begning due to this our...

Self-tanner/spray tan question [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to achieve the darkest tan possible without the sun by going to a Mystic Tan (spray-tan) booth. My question is: If I get sprayed one day and then go back and get sprayed the next day, will the tan be darker or just last one more day before it fades? Also, does anyone know of how to...

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

View more questions Search