Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drt2017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Fan cycle
    On the thermostat in the heat mode on auto furnace flames on fan does not blow, switch fan switch from auto to fan on it moves heat through the vents
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Sounds like the fan and limit control is defective. Since it works when the on position is selected the relay is good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aquarium Cycle: The Nitrogen Cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered what it really means for your aquarium to be "cycled"? This is referring to natures Nitrogen Cycle. Here is a quick break down for a better understanding: The Nitrogen Cycle is natures way of purifying itself. It is the process in which nature creates beneficial...

What cycle [ 1 Answers ]

What cycle is known as the time intervale between paying for raw materials and collecting on sales of finished goods?

Bryant downflow - constant fan cycle [ 7 Answers ]

Hi - I have a Bryant 373LAV/376CAV (not sure exactly which one) mounted horizontally in the attic that is <5 years old and has been functioning perfectly since installed, including for the first few months of this winter. This morning when I woke up, I realized that the fan was in a constant ~1...

Central ac fan cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed a new honeywell thermostat because the old one wasn't measuring the temp correctly or consistently. The new thermostat is doing a wonderful job of maintaining a consistent indoor temp but whenever the cooling cycle begins the ac unit starts up then there is a few second delay...

View more questions Search