Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Nervous game? & I LUV YOU?
    The nervous game is where a guy and a girl (guy usually goes first) he will start at our knee and go to your thigh, waist , stomach, and then to your chest, as he keeps asking, nervous, nervous, and my crush asked me if I wanted to play (at that time I didn't know what it was) and so we didn't but AND he siad I LUV U to ME on the PHONE!! Doesn't that means he likes me?
    tip Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Yea if I were you I would get the imprestion that he does.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 08:45 PM
    It could just mean that he wants to see if you'll let him do more because he tells you he loves you. Tread carefully and don't do anything that you will regret later. The game he wants to play could lead to sex, and you need to be aware of all the possible problems that this could lead to, especially if you are under 25. (Like cervical cancer, pregnancy, disease, bad rumours about you, etc.) NEVER use the excuse that you are in love or someone is in love with you to lead to sex play. It is not a mature, responsible reason.

Hugs, Didi
    bigbassist15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Look, I'm a guy, and sometimes I call girls that I know pet names like "sweetheart" "babe" "beautiful", I also tell girls that I feel close to "I love you" after conversations... I don't mean that I like them, this guy could be the same way.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 2, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbassist15
    look, I'm a guy, and sometimes I call girls that I know pet names like "sweetheart" "babe" "beautiful", I also tell girls that I feel close to "I love you" after conversations...I don't mean that I like them, this guy could be the same way.
    You can get yourself into a lot of trouble by doing that. You are leading girls to believe that you mean it, when it is just a flippent thing you do. You are saying something that you don't truly mean, and you could end up hurting a girl that you don't necessarily mean to do.

Boys are mostly visual. While girls listen to everything the boy says to her. It is a set up for bad feelings, when you say things to a girl that you have no intention on carrying through with. Girls are wired much differently than boys. The proven fact is that females can use both the left and right part of their brain simultaneously, whereas males have to use one side at a time. What you think will be taken the same way by your girlfriend, is often not the way she will understand it. That is why communication is required in order to form a relationship. You need to ask questions, and then weigh the answer.

Calling a girl Sweetie, honey, whatever pet name it is, is fine! That gives her a clue that you are interested. But, saying "I love you", unless it is followed by... as a friend, or something like that, elevates expectations, and is a precription for a lot of hurt feelings.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 2, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by depressedhelp
    the nervous game is where a guy and a girl (guy usually goes first) he will start at our knee and go to ur thigh, waist , stomach, and then to ur chest, as he keeps asking, nervous, nervous, and my crush asked me if i wanted to play (at that time i didn;t kno what it was) and so we didn;t but AND he siad I LUV U to ME on the PHONE!!!!!! doesnt that means he likes me?
    Don't let any boy manipulate you with words. Words are followed by actions, and you need to sit back and watch his behaviour. I can tell you right now, that he wants do do more than just play! He is trying to convince you that he loves you, at this point, so you will give in and have sex with him.

I'm not saying that he doesn't "like" you, but he certainly doesn't love you. Love is not a feeling that comes from "down under". Love is a promise, and a true committed feeling you have in your heart, and the heart is something that comes within you, not something that is on the outer side of your body.

Be careful, and consider the consequences of what could happen, if you are too quick to give in to this boy. I also have to say, you must know that something didn't feel right to you, because you didn't "play" with him the last time. Trust your gut, because if it tells you something is wrong, and you are not ready, your gut is always right!

Be careful! :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Bigbassist15

Altenweg agrees: Balancer. Why are you giving a reddie for this answer? Because your
    Darnit, accidentally hit enter before I finished giving the rep. Sorry.

What I wanted to say is; Why are you giving a reddie for this answer? Because you're angry? That's not how the rating system works. Please read the rules and regulations.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1979 chevy love [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just bought a 1979 chevy love, he drove it home and it lost all power 2 times and now it won't work at all. He has had the alt, voltage reg and the battery checked. We really need this truck to work!! Anyone have any ideas?:( :confused: please help!!

In love but having to let go sumone I have no future with [ 6 Answers ]

Im not into this stuff,another sob story, but here goes I met this guy, whom I did not think I would possibly fall for, somehow he managed to win me over, I have a strong heart and will, and analyze motives of guys who asks me out as well as if I see a future with them before going further.. ...

Am in love with my aunt! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey pipo! Am in my 20's and I happen to be in love with my aunt.. Tho we not related bloodwise... We used to ignore each others feelins 4 about 2years but then we just decided to start datin undercover.. Am not ready to come out of the relationship because it means a lot to both of us... The...

1977 Chevy love [ 1 Answers ]

What up everybody, I have a 1977 Chevy Luv on my hands and I want to make it a truck that I can go out in the hills and really do some off roading. What should I do to it to make it look like a off roading bad boy, and so I can protect everything I need to protect. Thanks

View more questions Search