Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traci robinson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 02:53 PM
    What are the factors that affect your decision of utiltizing spot versus forward?
    What are the factors that affect your decision of utilizing spot versus forward exchange rates?
    shmoopy111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 04:38 PM
    I don't know the answer that's why I'm asking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Physical factors [ 1 Answers ]

Why do we feel very warm when it's going to rain?

Risk factors [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I would like to ask you, if you know what risk factors should be considred when dealing with retirement plans such as 401k in particularly

Is obesity a genetic factors? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask if obesity a genetic factor? My sister has been overweight almost all of her life, and now her sixteen year old daughter is facing this too. Though she has just started putting on weight during her summer vacations, but now we all are worried. I have heard of Diet Pills which help to...

View more questions Search