Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Am I eligible for benefits in the UK?
    I'm not sure if this is in the right category, and I'm pretty sure I'll need someone in the UK to answer it, but I'm wondering if I qualify for benefits. As a few people on here know, I've suffered with depression for a long time - one of the ways my doctor and employers have attempted to deal with it is to cut my hours to part time. That's great, except it leaves me strapped for cash after paying the mortgage. My husband is getting onto me about looking into benefits and, to be honest, anything to get him to just shut up and leave me alone would be great. Does anyone know if I'm elligible, or who I should contact to ask?

Cheers

Check out some similar questions!

2555 - Am I eligible to get that exemption ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help in understanding if I need to go the route of 2555 or should I report the indian income in 10 40 and get tax credit through 1116. Here is the brief summary of my status: I work for an indian software company and on L1 visa here on deputation for one of their clients. My...

Am I eligible for a Portugeuse Passport? [ 1 Answers ]

My both my maternal grandparents and my mother were born in the Cape Verde Islands (when they were still a territory of Portugal). I'm looking to relocate to the UK and a friend told me that I should be able to get a Portuguese passport; without forfeiting my US citizenship. I was born in the US...

Is a Corporation Eligible for a 1099MISC [ 1 Answers ]

When a contractor or construction company is listed as a corporation on their w-9, does this eliminated them from being eligible for a 1099misc?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.