Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Betsy Boop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 07:36 AM
    How do I find my son in jail?
    I am looking for my son, who thought he was off parol & celebrated by drinking. He called the police & they put he & his gal pal in Redding, California Jail. I live near Philly in PA.
    Want to write him a letter, if I could only find him? His name is Michael Anthony Thomson
    41 years old, born May 18th 1966. He has had Cancer & servied, but I am not sure he can live through being in Prison again all for drinking. Before it was drunk driving with out a license, now it is trying to leave a control freak gal pal. He only drove from one parking lot to the other. His name is NOT Hilton, & I am retired on Social Security so need any help I can get, will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you kindly
    Betty (Thomson)Byrns
    His father is dead due to a massive heart attack.
    TheFLGuy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:54 AM
    You can go to VINETREE website.
    Click on the state of CA. There you will get a county list. It appears that Shasta is the county for the city of Redding, CA but I did not see that county on the list. Go through each county. Once you click on a county, click on the "SEARCH" tab. From there you can fill in your search parimeters.
    Good luck finding your son!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Hello Betsy:

Shasta County Main Jail
    1655 West Street
    Redding, CA 96001
    (530) 245-6100

excon
    JaySNJ Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy Boop
    I am looking for my son, who thought he was off parol & celebrated by drinking. He called the police & they put he & his gal pal in Redding, California Jail. I live near Philly in PA.
    Want to write him a letter, if I could only find him?? His name is Michael Anthony Thomson
    41 years old, born May 18th 1966. He has had Cancer & servied, but I am not sure he can live through being in Prison again all for drinking. Before it was drunk driving with out a license, now it is trying to leave a control freak gal pal. He only drove from one parking lot to the other. His name is NOT Hilton, & I am retired on Social Security so need any help I can get, will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you kindly
    Betty (Thomson)Byrns
    His father is dead due to a massive heart attack.
    Call the jail that he is in they should be able to let you know how to find him and if not go on line to the jail web site and look up offenders and you should be able to find him that way. Hope I was able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My man is in jail. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello? My man is in jail for somehing ne did not do and his pro told him that he had to go in front of a judge to see when he will get out how long do you think that will tack. Can anyone help me by answer my question please

Can I go to jail for this. [ 14 Answers ]

I am 18, I go with a 15 year old mexican. We have a baby on the way and people say that I can go to jail for dating him. But we stated dating when I was 17, so is this true?

Am I going to jail? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old and I worked for a small baby store . I was the manager if the store for about 5 months during those five momths I was taking money from the till, I wanted to pay it off but it got ot late and I was fired , and I was fired last week and I was suppose to come up with 7,500 but...

Jail [ 2 Answers ]

I Was arested about a year and a half ago. The police came to my house I came out and they ended up taking me to jail. The news paper said That they found me sleeping on the bed next to a hand gun. Iam a ex-con, how ever the police report says that I came out peacefully witch it the truth. Can I do...

View more questions Search