Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xblawsx3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Dream about death
    I had a dream that I was going to die in three years; I was at work but I don't have a job right now and someone was teaching me how to fold something and I messed up and she said "dont worry about it you're going to die in three years anyway" does anyone know what this could mean?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 07:49 AM
    I do not claim to be able to interpret dreams.

I would like to say that no one knows when their death will meet them and I personally would not believe in a dream which gives a certain time until your death.

That being said, your death or mine could be tomorrow or the day after or even 40 years from now,but as we cannot predict, it is up to us to live the right way until then.
    Find the right path and live the best we can.

Thus ensuring that if there is a next life (I believe there is),you will have good outweighing the bad.
    coyoteugly1980 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 09:33 PM
    I totally agree, no one knows when we will die. In the bible, there are no dates as to when any of us will die. You need not concentrate on this dream and continue on your day to day life and live it to the fullest. Have fun, enjoy life, go after what you want out of life and find that special person that you want to spend the rest of your life with and they want to do the same.
    Dwelling on death is not healthy and can cause depression and stress. Any one person can not have a happy life if they are believing that they are going to die within a certain amount of time from a dream. We are all in Gods hands and must have the faith, to believe that we will be around for a long long time.
    I have been told that dreaming of death means that someone is going to have a baby. Meaning, if you dream that you are going to die, someone that you know will be with child and bring another life into this world. Not that your life is going to be taken away from you, but the world will be blessed with a miracle, which is giving birth to a beautiful child.
    The best thing that you can do is to put this out of your mind, you are not going to die in three years - it was just a "dream" that does NOT mean death at all.
    Have confidence, enjoy your life, and continue your day to day activities as normal. You will find that you will be a much happier person and will be able to concentrate on your future more as well as the present. Enjoy Life... be positive... you are here on this earth for a purpose and that is to live, have friends, enjoy and spend time with your family, and have your own family. Take life by the horns and lead it into the most successful and exciting and loving life that you can offer yourself and people in your life:) .
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Death can symbolize different things like the end of one thing and the beginning of something new *big change in life situation*
    Folding/unfolding can symbolize pretty much the same.
    xblawsx3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Thanks so much for your help :)
    islammm786i Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 02:22 AM
    I had a dream that either someone was telling me last Friday in the morning that "you will die soon".. I am muslim
    jb12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 01:28 PM
    I had a dream someone was telling me that I was going to die soon if I didn't bury something asap. I am so scared.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do we dream ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any meaning about the dreams we dream? Will the dreams become true in reality one day ? When we see and talk to somebody in dreams, will the person know that in reality? Thanks for your answers!

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

View more questions Search