Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadow6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Creepy 70's Horror Movie of children killing people in strange ways.
    I've been trying to figure out the name of this movie I saw in the mid 70's about these kids who lived in some old house and they ended up killing people who were staying there. One scene showed a kid on a swing with a machete attached to it swinging down and impaling a guy. Another scene showed a kid pouring a bucket of piranhas into a bathtub that a woman is taking a bath in (she had a washcloth covering her face I believe). It freaked me out back then and I'd really like to try to find it again
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Devil Times Five (1974) ?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Nov 1, 2007, 02:47 AM
    Could it be Devil Times Five?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 04:57 AM
    The kids did not live in the house originally. The children were patients of a mental institution (for children with severe problems) and they were traveling in a van. There was an accident, the driver was killed (or they killed him, cannot remember that exactly). The children got away and found this retreat house. The people staying there were there for a vacation of sorts. The children killed the caretaker and invaded the house.

Yes, they did kill everyone. The piranha fish in the tub with one of the women, the impalement, etc. After it was all done, some of the children made "dolls" out of the people and had a tea party. I remember one of the girls stroking the hair of one of the dead women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's Horror Movie Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's, and all I recall is that a boy is in the kitchen chopping some vegetables or fruit and chops off his finger. His mother is swimming (I think) and comes in upset for having been...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Searching For 70's or 80' Horror Movie Title [ 5 Answers ]

In the mid 80's when I was just a preteen I used to watch horror movies that Elvira used to host on Saturday afternoons. There was one movie that made a huge impact on me and I am looking for the title so I can watch it now and maybe cure me of the phobia it gave me when I originally watched it. ...

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search