Ask
    ncgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Bowel movement
    I have had soft stool for 2 days now it is dark. Why
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 03:00 AM
    It depends on what you've been eating that determines the consistency and color of your bowel movements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mucusy bowel movements [ 2 Answers ]

Is this normal? For the past few days every time I got to the bathroom its very mucusy and in very small amounts. I went from having the most regualr schedule going to the bathroom with no problems at least 3 or 4 times a day. Now I go maybe 2 times and its mucusy, and I must admitt I have been...

Bowel cancer [ 2 Answers ]

My dad was recently diagnosed with bowel cancer but he doesn't seem tob every clued up on his treatment all I know is he goes in for an op next week and may or may not have to wear a bag for life. He doesn't seem to be asking very many questions about his condition and other than a scan showing it...

Bowel Movement is too hard [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 13 years old. She is having a hard with getting rid of her bowel movement so she drags her behind. What can I do to help her?

SAM-e bowel irritation [ 7 Answers ]

I just started taking sam-e yesterday. I woke up this morning with some bowel irritation and bloating. Not real painful just uncomfortable. Will this side effect go away? If not is there anything I can do to stop it?

Bowel movement [ 3 Answers ]

Lately, but very sporatically, my bowel movements have been almost pure liquid. I don't think it is diarrhea because it is very random, and only happens once then stops. This is gross, but as soon as I go to the bathroom, it just comes out. I didn't know if it was just my digestive system being...

View more questions Search