Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colonial69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Capstone business simulation
    Just wondering if anyone has any experince with the capstone business simulation and can give me some help and pointers to get through it. I have completed practice rounds and will be starting real rounds next Monday and am pretty lost.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2012, 03:51 PM
    The students are tasked with managing a simulated business and make real-life decisions based on everything from financial performance and internal processes to customer management, innovation, and growth.

“By the end of the course, the students know how to put together a strategic plan for building a brand name, how to develop employees and how to develop quality and reputation. It all fits together,” Day says.
    - Source

John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health provides example papers from previous Capstone projects.

University of Minnesota / Software Engineering project docs.

Here is a Word Doc describing a Capstone project from the State of Tennessee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capstone Business Simulation [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of this simulation program? Better yet, has anyone participated in/completed it? It is part of my senior seminar and I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some information and or guidance... Management training & Business Education at Management Simulations -...

Excel Monte Carlo Simulation [ 0 Answers ]

One of the problems with derivative pricing models is that it assumes volatility is strictly proportional, so that if the stock price doubles, we assume that the volatility of the asset price will double as well. However, empirical tests suggest that the volatility doesn't?t go up as much as our...

View more questions Search