Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaileonor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Talking english fluently
    Hello,my name is Yaima Lugones,I am interested to improve my english but I don't Know how? because I don't have friends who speak english.Would you help me about that?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Oct 31, 2007, 07:27 PM
    I think the best way to learn english is to go to like a community college and take some easy english classes or there might be places that are made just to teach people english.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Oct 31, 2007, 07:39 PM
    What is your primary language?

They make audio books in CD, these are books read aloud, and in general the English is spoken correctly and clearly. They are available at most American public librarys so if you are driving or at home you can listen to a novel and learn at the same time.

Grace and Peace
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 31, 2007, 07:54 PM
    As said above, there are Community Colleges and other community programs that start at very basic levels, mid levels and advanced that cost nothing or very little. These programs are offered by local and state bodies.

This would offer you a classroom atmosphere and allow you to be graded. A structured program like this would also let you meet others (peers) who are desire to learn English and you can help each other advance.
    Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 17 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

How to talk fluently w/o mumbling [ 5 Answers ]

how do I talk fluently w/o having to think about how I am saying my words (How I'm pronouncing it) I always take note of my talking and noted I struggle talking fluently. As a result I focus on how I talk and if I don't then I sound like I'm mumbling some words. I have started to Read aloud...

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

View more questions Search