Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willjake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Water heater shuts off
    I have a state select water heater that the igniter shuts off and takes a while to start back up is there a special way to get it started?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by willjake
    i have a state select water heater that the igniter shuts off and takes a while to start back up is there a special way to get it started?
    Hi... I deal in State water heaters and I think I can help you if I just know what you mean when you say that the ignitor shuts off. So give me a few more details and I will see what happens.
    stephens_cj5 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 05:35 PM
    I also have a state select water heater that shuts off just about everyday now and it didn't start doing it until the weather started to cool off. Not sure if the weather and the heater shutting of are related though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Water Heater Shuts Off [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone please explain to me why my water heater shuts off after a few days? I first noticed this about 2 months back that the flame was out after about 7 months. I immediately turned off the gas supply for about 8 hrs (to clear off any gas though no smell of any leak) and started...

Heater loud noise when shuts down, cold air returns are whistling [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved to a new home that is about 3500 square feet and has a basement. I know part of it, is just getting used to the new sounds. However, our heater, when it shuts off, makes a huge 'BOOM' sound! Is that just the way it goes? Also, after the heater shuts off... the fan must still be...

Water shuts off by itself [ 1 Answers ]

I was just about ready to run a hot bath in my spare bathroom, turned on the water, it ran for a little bit and then I heard a clunk and the water stopped. I turned the spigot to off and then on again. Water started to flow for a few seconds, then clunk, stopped again. This happened on both the...

View more questions Search