Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seidn001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 03:21 PM
    History of my apartment building
    How do I find out if someone died in my apartment ? This may sound completely crazy... I'm a little sensitive to these things and I'm hearing a lot of " bumps in the night ".
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Ask the landlord and /or the neighbors.
    hahahqgf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Your ing dumb
    hahahqgf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 02:42 PM
    If your house is haunted that's funny as lololol
    lookatfreeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 07:01 PM

GOOgle it
    alliek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 07:45 PM

I am experiencing a similar problem. I was also told that the apartment building I live in was once a hotel and I can't find any search to tell me the history of the building. Any suggestions?
    rosalee01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 12:26 PM

How do I check to see if my landlords is renting the apartments as hotels room. What site would I go to to check. Cause when I moved in I was not told that this is part hotel is they suppose to let us know before they rent it.
    colachrry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 03:43 PM
    I am trying to find the same thing I was told my apartment building was a funeral home and a slaughter house and I can not seem to find it anywhere. HELP ME
    kbomb346 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 04:13 AM
    I'm having the same problem I cannot find any history on my apartment building through search results etc but a LOT of odd things have been happening...
    Dfahey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Try History of Home. They basically tell you everything you would want to know about people who used to live in your apartment. I found out their job, their age, their marriage status, where they came from, even if they could read and write. Check it out. I think it'll help you answer some questions.

http://www.historyofhome.com
    msbree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 09:24 PM
    I want to know if someone died in my apartment
    Annette092964 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 10:22 AM
    Www.historyofhome.com has been disabled
    Annette092964 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 10:23 AM
    Website Disabled is a disabled website.. I also would like to know where to go since I live in a gov. housing apartment, and I'd like to know who has passed here because of some of the things that are happening inside the apartment. Granted I'm not scared of them I'm just curious as to why they haven't passed over and maybe I can help.
    megankalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 09:32 PM
    Go to your local City Registry where they have all the documents for older homes and historical buildings and lots for your city and town. I know in our city they have converted some to computer viewing, but some of the older ones are still on microfiche and they're free for viewing, but if you want a copy there's a minimal cost. I found out a lot of info this way on different buildings in our city.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Copper vs plastic pipes to repipe an apartment building? [ 2 Answers ]

A proposal has been made to owners of our apartment building to repipe using copper pipes. Assessments are around $5,500 for a 960 sq condo. The building has 107 suites. Location: Vancouver, BC. Canada. We are trying to find out if there is a cheaper alternative. Ingrid009

I have a problem with another tenant in my apartment building... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a huge problem with another tenant in my building. These people are absolutely insane! They have done nothing but cause us mental anguish and suffering. The eldest daughter of the woman who lives upstairs has harassed me and my children constantly. She leaves used condoms by my door, has...

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search