Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kay Chitt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:30 PM
    30 day notice of leaving rental apartment, California
    I need a draft of a 30 day notice for leaving a rental apartment in California.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Hello Kay:

Well, you don't need to inquire about her kids...

-------------------------

Dear Landlord:

I'll be vacating on the 30th of November.

Love,

Kay

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 day notice law in California [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a question does anybody know if it the law that you have to give a 30 day notice in the state of California because we were living at a home and our car was broken into twice in one week and there was a lot of out going activity going on after the first brake in , the people we think...

Vacating California Apartment With No 30-Day Notice [ 3 Answers ]

I've moved out of my California apartment a few days before the first of the upcoming month. I had to move out quickly due to a domestically violent situation. My soon to be ex and I had shared the apartment with another couple as well. So the three other people are still living in the apartment,...

30 day notice - California [ 5 Answers ]

On Sept 20 I gave my written 30 day notice. I subsequently moved out around October 3. My lease had expired in July. My problem is that the rental co is charging me rent till the last day of the month instead of 30 days after I gave notice, which should have been Oct 20. My question is can they...

California 60 Day Notice to Vacate [ 1 Answers ]

I am on disability and have lived in the mobile home park for nearly nine years. I ALWAYS paid my rent on time, up until the delivery of my checks was changed (3 yrs ago), from the 1st to the 14th. Since that time, I have paid my rent in the middle of the month, ALWAYS including all late charges,...

30-day notice of leaving on an expiring 1-year lease in California [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, First time poster here... I searched around, but couldn't find anything similar. I have a 1-year lease on an apartment in California that started on June 1st, 2006, and ends May 31, 2007 (in about 2 weeks). The rental office called me to ask if I was going to renew my lease or enter...

View more questions Search