Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyrene100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:02 AM
    I am trying to find out the name of this toy from the 90s!
    I just remembered this toy that I used to have when I was young. This was probably in the early 90s. All I remember is that you could hook this toy up to the TV and the toy part sat in your lap and you could do different activities on it like coloring. Whatever you did on the toy part would show up onto the TV. My mom was thinking that it was a disney product, but I have no idea what it could be!! Please help, anything could help me at this point!! Thank You!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 10:27 AM
    I had one of them in 1973. I don't remember the name but I saw on TV last night that they have one to hook up on computers now. I think it said it is from Disney.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 11:00 AM
    VTech Electronic Learning Products
    Epinions.com - Compare Prices and Read Reviews on VTech Kids Master Video Painter at Epinions.com

V-Tech Master Video Painter
    Is this what you are looking for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toy from the early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I can't think of this toy that was my favorite in the early 90s. It was a Poodle that you would put bubbles in and you would take it in the bath tub and the bubbles would come out of its head. It driving me nuts!:confused:

Name this 90s toy [ 1 Answers ]

Can't remember this toy that I loved, it was similar to gloworms but it was either a bee or butterfly with curly hair and had flowers for antennas which light up. Does anyone remember them?? :confused:

Find A Toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a building toy that is similar in size to legos, but locks together with the use of a screw driver. I have some pieces but there is no name on them. They were given to my kids in the late 1980's.

I'm trying to find a toy of the early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name but I'm hoping someone can help me! It's from when I was younger(no more than 10 so 1994 or earlier) the one I had was a red and white bear(red body, white belly) that had a plastic dome nose that was kind of like a snow globe. It had glitter and other things inside it...

View more questions Search