Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2005, 11:05 PM
    My property or my house is haunted
    Haunting I think that my property or my house is haunted, how can I find out the history of this land and if any murders or deaths have occurred in the house or on the land? So many things have happened with no logical explanation, examples are of course noises, feeling of being watched, seeing scary people, and dreaming about the same people, hearing children, things missing, and this not a feelling of its OK it is a very errie feeling to the point of my children and I sleeping together or not sleeping with doors closed. I would really like to find out some history on this property I don't have the money to spend on finding out about my property so I don't even know where to start. The feeling I get is that it comes from the past maybe the far past,
    Thanks,
    Tre : :eek:
    Sturmgeschutz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Either you have really weird neighbors, or you could probably find out if any deaths occurred in recorded memory on your property from the township government. I'm sure they have records of that stuff somewhere, though I'm going to pull the cynical card and say you'll have to look through lots of paperwork to find anything pertinent. Seriously though, I'd also look up on the neighbors, as in my experience it usually is them, or teens running around in the night stealing stuff and/or drunk.
    lisaann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 11:00 AM
    Don't think you are crazy. There is something going on in the place I live. I am not afraid of it. I would also like to find out about the history of the land.
    camerjo45 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2009, 05:16 AM

I hear evil voices at times and somebody that lived there before planted "homemade" Crosses in various parts of the basement. Example: On the wall by the Washer & Dryer, under the stairs, by the light going down the basement stairs , etc. There was even one that was on the bedroom wall but was removed and you can see the markings. The ones in the basement look as if they were made of Palms. I have only lived in this house since May 2nd of this year. The neighbor said that the bathroom light would go on and off in the night before we moved in but has stopped since we moved in. They are not sure if the older woman died there or not. Also there has been different noises in the house. I would like to find out some history on the house without a lot of red tape.
    bly33y3s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 09:07 AM
    I have had something that has touched my foot on 3 different occasions last time I witnessed the blankets moving as it was happening scared me very much I know something is here but don't know were to begin to look for a solution? Other family members have witnessed someone walking upstairs when no one else is at home or up there. And objects being moved and hidden.
    katie12kitten Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 13, 2010, 05:40 PM
    They just want you to know that their there! really they mean no harm! try just by not being scared of every little thing! it took me years to get use to my house! they would have harmed you by now if they meant harm! apparently they like you there if the light stopped switching! let em'' know your not afraid!! the pple that lived there before were just scared and not use to it! it is very normal sometimes! they will leave simple and small signs to let you know their there!! I hope this brings cofidence! your welcome and goodluck! don't forget any of this you'll need it!
    katie12kitten Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 13, 2010, 05:40 PM
    They just want you to know that their there! really they mean no harm! try just by not being scared of every little thing! it took me years to get use to my house! they would have harmed you by now if they meant harm! apparently they like you there if the light stopped switching! let em'' know your not afraid!! the pple that lived there before were just scared and not use to it! it is very normal sometimes! they will leave simple and small signs to let you know their there!! I hope this brings cofidence! your welcome and goodluck! don't forget any of this you'll need it!
    kezza604 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 02:46 PM
    How do you find out what was build before my flats I think I've got ghost always hear whisperin, someone breathin in my ear things moving someone said it used to be a grave yard here how do I find out
    juzzi71 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Comment on kezza604's post
    I live in a listed building that was built as a workhouse then an asylum then a hospital so I see all kinds the best way to research is on local government web sites they have records as far back as 1700s good luck its very intersting
    lettymart007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 08:35 AM
    I live in Converse, Texas and my house was constructed about almost ten years ago. At first I would tell my sister that I had heard a large group of people talking at the same time, but is whispers, of course they said it was only my imagination, until my daughter heard it too, also there other things that have happen too, like weird noises that come from the inside of the house. Well I had the house blessed it helped for a moment but its happening again. I had a visitor the other day, and we were stepping out and he said, are you living your little girl alone? I said what little girl, I don't have any children, and he said I just saw her she went into the bedroom. I didn't know what to think about, only that I have being praying out loud, and letting whom ever is hearing that they need to move on. I would like to also find out the history, and I was told that the main library should have the history of the property.
    annag71 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tre View Post
    Haunting I think that my property or my house is haunted, how can I find out the history of this land and if any murders or deaths have occurred in the house or on the land? So many things have happened with no logical explanation, examples are of course noises, feeling of being watched, seeing scary people, and dreaming about the same people, hearing children, things missing, and this not a feelling of its ok it is a very errie feeling to the point of my children and I sleeping together or not sleeping with doors closed. I would really like to find out some history on this property I don't have the money to spend on finding out about my property so I don't even know where to start. The feeling I get is that it comes from the past maybe the far past,
    Thanks,
    Tre : :eek:
    I am going through the same thing with my home and land. I know what you are talking about with the kids sleeping with you every night. We hear all kinds of things and the worst thing about it is that TAPS came to my house and can't figure out why the ghosts are here. So yes I know what you are going through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is My House Haunted [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: When I was in third grade I had a friend over and we were playing with the flashlight in the total darkness. I pointed the flashlight to a corner of the room and a watery looking object was there it did look like it was moving. So we hurry and shut off the light and then the fan just...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

View more questions Search