Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patriot1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Bank Account Restraining orders
    What are these and who can obtain them and in what circumstances and do they have to be applied for through the courts.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Hello P:

I don't know - never heard of 'em.

That doesn't mean I don't have a solution to your problem - I do. However, I don't know what your problem is. Why don't you explain it, and maybe I can help.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wage garnishment AND bank restraining order? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been having wages garnished for quite some time, but in addition, the company doing so is also dipping into my bank account and taking MORE money from there. Is this okay for them to do? It's making it quite difficult to make ends meet!

Restraining orders [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the steps on how to try to remove a restraining order (I am respondent) and also how difficult it is to win? Here's just a quick summary: My boyfriend and I have been together almost 2 years. Last Oct. he relapsed and some harsh words were said between the 2 of us. He...

Restraining order on Bank Account from an Attorney [ 5 Answers ]

How can a restraining order be lifted. Is anything exempt like my disability checks? Need a lot of info quick!

Restraining orders & a crazy mother [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going to try to make this easy to read & understand. I don't know what to do, what my rights are. Here is my story. *met a single dad in April. His ex-girlfriend, mother of his kids, abandoned their children with him PLUS her 5 year old son from another man *i offered my help and have been...

View more questions Search