Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 04:15 PM
    My son is a soldier/sniper reincarnated from the VietNam war having died in 1971. He was a friend of my husband in that lifetime. He could tell my husband all about the war in VietNam that a child of 4 would have no idea or way of knowing.

When he got a little bit older he had an occasion to see a man who had been literally shooting his "spotters" back in VietNam. ( My son was a sniper.) He immediately recognized this man from his weird long legged strut. When my son spoke with this man, he told him things that no one else living knew as it was just this man and my son present in VietNam many years ago when certain incidents happened. My son rightly accused this man of shooting his spotters in the eye through their binoculars and killing them.

They never really found out just who did the actual shooting either by the way. When the man heard my son tell him this (my son was 12 at the time), the man turned dead white, Stopped eating his meal, got in his car and drove off and met with his superior and immediately said he wanted to quit his job with whatever agency he was associated with and just be a private citizen again.

My son has gone on and spoken with some of his former buddies from the war. My husband helped hook him up on the phone with them. How is it possible for a small child to know what happened many years before when only two people were present and one of them is dead without actually being that person? There is no way this could happen unless the person has been reincarnated.

Another tue story.

When I lived in NYC many years ago in an old apartment building built back in 1860's on Second Avenue... periodically I could see a man hanging by the chandelier in the living room. I would see him off and on "out of the corner of my eye". This went on for months. One day I asked the neighbor lady in the next building who lived there for over 35 years (we shared a fire escape) about the man in my livingroom, she turned white, and then told me the story of how when she had first moved into her building a man in my apartment had hung himself in my livingroom. She said that I had been the first person to have seen him though!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 12:34 AM
    Sorry it has taken so long, but when I find the time. I will defiantly share my stories here too. I hope this thread stays alive. More people start posting their experiances.
    Zero12091 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...id-171792.html

There is a link to my post, which explains something that is happening to me, perhaps someone here could help me with it... its all explained in my posts I believe, if not il always do my best to answer any other questions
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Twinkie,
    That was a scary one,hanging man from the ceiling.
    About your son,does he still remember them or is it only during a certain period in his life that he remembers the War?
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2008, 03:17 PM
    I have several experiences from when I was young. One of which was when I was about 7 or so. We lived in a townhome and my brother and I shared the master bedroom because there was only 2 rooms and we were too scared to sleep alone in a room downstairs. Our parents room was right across the hall and both doors were left open at night. One night I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a full colored figure wearing a (get this) green suit. He was really short. But he stood there and just stared at me for the longest time. I kept covering my head with the blanket and every time I would take a peek it was still there. It lasted for a few minutes. Once it was gone I ran into my parents room and told them what had happened and was comforted. That townhome always had eerie things happening. EVERY night we could hear the chairs from our dining table move. Even my parents heard that.

Another thing that happened a couple of years later. We moved into a new house and one night I woke up annd across my room I saw a white shadowy figure which is better described as white smoke. It scared me to see if but I wasn't afraid of it. But being young I was scared nonetheless. So I covered my head and looked again and it was still there. It didn't disappear until I turned on the TV. Once it vanished I ran to my mom's room to tell her what happened. I asked her to sleep with me in my room so I'd be more comfortable. Well she did and I couldn't go to sleep for a while... while I was trying to fall asleep my mom fell asleep and I looked back into the corner. Then I saw the White smoky figure again and I could make out the shape of wings. Then I looked up at the roof and I saw the white smoke slowly entering through the ceiling and leveled with the other one. It was bigger than the first one. But I could see both sets of wings clearly. I believe I did get to see my guardian angel and my mom's as well. I know I definitely did see this and it was a great experience!

Little did I know we would really need those angels in this new house. My mom had quite a few experiences there. Ever since I was really young whenever I was scared from a bad dream or noise I would go in my mom's room and stare at her while she slept... I was pondering if I should wake her up or let her sleep. I would do this for several minutes and of course she would wake up because of the feeling of someone staring at her. So one night she said she heard me calling her in her sleep and she woke up and saw me standing over my dad on his side of the bed staring at him.. only it wasn't me and it disapearred shortly after that... then once it disappeared she heard my dad... screaming and struggling in his sleep... she carefully awoke him and he told her that if she hadn't woke him at that exact time he believes he would have had a heart attack.

Another time in this same house my mom was crying when I woke up and I asked what was wrong... my dad always left the house about 4 in the morning and she said a few minutes after he left she felt something sit on the bed next to her then touch her shoulder... she said what did you forget... there was no answer so she turned and there was nothing there... a little scared but she went back to bed... then she awoke a short time later because she couldn't move. She tried to scream but couldn't and a force was holding her down and she said it felt like it was trying to pull her through the bed. She had become a born again christian and was getting really into praying and she said after what seemed like hours she started praying to the Lord to release what we believe as the devil and she even started speaking in tongue... she never knew how to speak tongue she just knew about it. Eventually she was released but it was a terrifing thing for her to experience! Throughout our time in that house we had a few things happen until they decided to sell the house.

But those are my experiences I hope you enjoyed them!
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 23, 2008, 11:21 AM
    When I was young my mom said I had an imaginary friend named Cindy and I always claimed that I was playing with her. One day my mom asked me where my new skipping rope was apparently I told her that I had given it to Cindy. My mom knew this couldn't be true since Cindy wasn't real so she decided to search the house for it. And to this day she still never found that skipping rope.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 23, 2008, 11:40 AM
    I just wanted to add. There used to be a girl who lived around where I live named Mary Ellen Macdonald(aka Mary Ellen Spooks). She lived here a few years before my time though. Her and her family lived in this house where the walls would bleed and the walls would spontaneously combust(catch on fire out of nowhere). After a while she left her home and moved to ottawa or ontario. Since then many have went onto the property(the house is no longer there) searching for answers wanting to understand what was wrong with that house. Now I myself have never went, but here is the story of three people who have:

They left with three cars each had there own. On the way there it had been a beautiful day. The birds were singing and the sun was out. As they pulled there car up to the driveway the birds stopped singing and the sun went behind a big cloud. They kept going but the first car got stuck. When they got out they were shocked because the road was dry mud, it was physically impossible to get stuck.

They managed to push the car out and they decided to walk up the driveway leading to the property was. As they got out of there cars and off the driveway leading to Mary's old childhood property they noticed the birds had begun singing again and that the sun came back out. They stepped one foot in the driveway and once again the sun hid and the birds grew silent.

One guy who was very interested in seeing the property ran ahead of the other 2. He only got halfway though before running back to his car pale(looking like he had just seen a ghost). Now after seeing this they took that final warning deciding there life was more important and got in there cars and fled. The next day they asked there friend what had happened back at the macdonald's property but he never answered like if nothing happened at all. After that he never talked about that trip leaving his friend to wonder what could have scared him that much.

This is a true story one of the guys told my dad and he told me, next time they'll think twice before going to anywhere that they know is haunted.
    susan6090 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Hi, I don't know where else to start then actually telling you step by step what has been going on in my live. I was born in 1973 in Germany and everything went well until one day in August of 1987 where I was involved in a serious Car / Moped accident, I was the driver of the Moped and missed a Stop sign. I have NO memory of the accident at all, but some strange clips of watching myself being rolled in to the Hospital. I luckily survived with a fracture of 7 ribs right along my backbone, 2 broken ribs on the other side, broken leg a lung injury, scrapes and burns and 1 week in coma. The Doctors didn't know if I was going to survive for the first 2 days but things got better quickly. Everyone said this to be a miracle and that I had an Angel. My sister sitting behind me on the Moped was very lucky and only needed 3 stitches on her foot.
    The second time was in July of 1998 where I was pregnant with my son and I had an placenta privia which was very serious and life dangerous for me and my baby. I felt like in a trance. A Helicopter was ordered to fly my in a Hospital with the capability to take care of me. As we arrived there I heard the Pilot of the Helicopter say that we broke the record time. I was hospitalized there for over one month and my son was born at 28 weeks weighing 2lbs and 14oz. My son was called a miracle baby, he was breathing on his own and was kept in an Incubator for only 3 weeks to keep his temperature up. He came home only 4 weeks after he was born without a Monitor weighing 4lbs. He is now 9 years and has never had any health problems. In August of 2006 I was trying to cover a leak on my roof. As I was trying to step from the latter onto the roof the latter tipped backwards and I had nowhere to hold onto. A rush of memories and I knew I was going to be seriously injured or I was going to die. I fell with a very hard thump and it knocked the last bit of air out of me, but I was alive!! Not knowing how bad it was I was waiting for help. Hours later, X-rays and scan the doctor came in to give me good and bad news. The good news was that I was not going to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life and the bad news was that I had a Compression fracture in my backbone. It was a long and painful healing process, I decided not to have a back surgery and I was haunted by panic attacks for quite some time. About 3 months after the accident I felt like myself again and never felt any pain since. I have started to receive premonitions in 2000 as we moved and I knew something very bad was going to happen as we where driving down a mountain in Tennessee with a U-Haul. I was begging my husband to pull of the road, but he was not listening. My fear turned into panic that my husband almost got mad at me and he finally at the last second pulled of the road. The exit ramp was uphill which
    saved our lives because the breaks on the U- haul where not working. We called the U-haul people and they promised to be on their way. 2 hours later the guy arrived telling us about this accident involving 18 cars and semi trucks that happen almost at the same time we had pulled of the road. Both sides of the road where shut down. I knew I had a calling, I just can't explain it! I had several sensations since, including the Tsunami. I'm very serious to figure out what is going on with me and how to pursue!!
    Somebody please give me a good advice.
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Jul 24, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Wow that's really surprising susan6090.. and so good to hear you still survived so much.. is there any calling lately u have been getting? Let us know about it.. I firmly believe some people are gifted with such insight...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something to share. [ 3 Answers ]

The lines in this clip are quite inspirational. I cried when I first watched it. YouTube - First Loves Kate Winslet

Basic earnings per share and diluted earnings per share [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what is the different between Basic earnings per share and Diluted earnings per share :confused:

Share [ 3 Answers ]

Can I buy shares without contacting the broker( not paying commission )?

Share with DC ++ [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started to surf the internet but a software called dc ++ there I have to enter into different hubs and channels The real problem is most of the channels have some minimum share like 100mb, 500mb I am only able to enter into the 0 share channel Will somebody tell me how...

View more questions Search