Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbarakrack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2005, 08:49 PM
    Police Or Prosecution Evidence Tampering
    EVIDENCE TAMPERING
    Digital Photos in Discovery Package ALTERED!
    I am currently a defendant in a H&S case out of Riverside Ca. In a discovery package, provided after a crucial suppression hearing, I found pictures that had been digitally altered. These alterations are visible to the naked eye. When enhanced you can see that the pixels around the time stamp are larger. My digital tech who produces dvds for the consumer market, tells me that since it is a copy of a picture printed on photo paper that he can only speculate on what was done since he had no access to the disk with the original data. However he assures me that, altered they were. His belief is that the time stamp was a cut and paste picked up off something else and placed on these pics, when placed there, they were found to be out of scale and enlarged, hence the larger pixels. Now the funny thing is, that the time stamp only has the day of the month and the time, no year, no month. Has anyone ever seen anything like that? Now the thing is my attorney as well as my codefendant's attorney find nothing significantly amiss about this. NOBODY CARES THAT SOMEBODY IS GUILTY OF TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE! I am requesting that anyone with similar experience contact me with any potentially helpful info. Also I am seeking anyone who has had problems with perjury, search and seizure issues, or other police misconduct committed by the ARCNET task force, and in particular officer CHARLES SCIORTINO. WE MUST JOIN TOGETHER AND STOP THESE SYSTEMIC VIOLATIONS OF OUR RIGHTS!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2009, 08:13 AM

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Evidence: [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, You know since I have been coming to this board many have tried to degrade those who believe in a Creator. For these one, think about this. For Many years now, scientific experts in various field of Science have perceived that there is many intelligent designs in the...

DOJ Dismisses Felony Tax Prosecution with prejudice. [ 1 Answers ]

On May 12, 2006 in Peoria, Illinois, the attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) begged the court to dismiss all charges against IRS victim Robert Lawrence in federal District Court. The motion for dismissal came on the heels of a surprise tactic by Lawrence’s defense attorney Oscar...

Auto accident with no witness or police report [ 2 Answers ]

I was parking my car at a busy gas station and hit a curb. The guy behind me said that I hit his car, but I said I didn't. None of the other customers witnessed anything, (it was full that day) and the police were not called. Am I liable for his "damages"?

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

Police officers trespassing [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know if a police office can go on to private property if they are not called?

View more questions Search