Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marelily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Help figure this movie title out?!
    I need to no the 80's or 90's movie that 4 people are stuck in a radio station and the town has a radiation bomb dropped and the town turns red
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Oct 30, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Night of the Comet (1984)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't figure out song title or name of singer? [ 1 Answers ]

There's this song that a girl sings. She sounds like she might be Lisa Loeb but not sure. She says something like " I can see for a while, bla bla bla bla bla, I can tell you a bla, bla, bla, bla" then she says " more then thisssss, so tell me once again, more then thissssss" then she goes...

I can't figure out the name of the title! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of a movie. The name is only numbers. It's about a couple people and it is from each of their point of view and they all have a connection to each other. Something I remember is that this one person pees out the window and his d**K gets cut off. The van he peed...

Can't Figure out a song title or artist [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, So I saw this great video this past weekend... it had dancing bears, and some kind of a circus thing going on... I think the artist had something like "jack" in it. I know, not a lot to go on, but the video and song are awesome! Any help appreciated.

Please help me figure out the title of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is obscure. I think this movie was made in the 80's, it was kind of a kid's movie that my teachers used to show when I was in elementary school. It's about a woman who loses her ring in a doughnut factory or something like that. Then everyone has to eat all the doughnuts to find the...

View more questions Search