Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vickielynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Starting Paranormal Society Group
    I had a group together about 15 yrs ago. So much has changed since then.
    How would I go about founding a group today?
    Russ1983 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 02:04 PM
    I am a paranormalist looking to start up a group also. I have access to evp equipment and funding so that I can successfully conduct in depth research. I'm even thinking it might be a good Idea to spend the night in the winchester mystery house, with permission of course.
    Russ1983 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 02:05 PM
    You can contact me at [email protected]
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 06:32 PM
    I would like to figure out how to get a group of coast to coast listeners together and I am sure that many of them would be interested in a paranormal group.

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Want to start up a paranormal investagating group [ 13 Answers ]

Hey there I have read all your messages and for a while now I have wanted to set up a group in paranormal investigation, I live in the uk and can't find where to start going about it I thought maybe finding a team 1st would be the best idea so if any of you are interested then please reply ...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

Paranormal phenomena [ 4 Answers ]

I used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time... well once he showed up and really surprised me so I said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around... how should I invite him back so I may see what he wants/needs etc? Ps I live near saltville...

Want to join a Paranormal group? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from S.Wales and want to set up a Paranormal group which would travel around the U.K and visit differrent locations. Is there anyone out there who would be interested in joining the group. As I have only just started to ask I haven't got anyone in the group. If you're interested let me...

View more questions Search